We are always striving to improve the services and products we can offer our valued customers and clients.
We are a small company operating on a national and frequently a global scale; in order to compete with larger companies we need the help of individuals that thrive on varied tasks, who are team oriented and possess exceptional organizational skills.
If you feel we are describing you, are passionate about cycling, have an enthusiasm for bicycle manufacturing from bespoke craftsmanship to modern production methods, then we would be happy to review your C.V. and begin a conversation.
We also have many specific short term projects and have the need for interns to assist in accomplishing those goals.
Select job title to see job description.
Our goal is customer satisfaction through surpassing expectations. Therefore, candidates need to be personable, have excellent communication skills, possess good organizational skills, be very detail oriented with a resolve for accuracy, an intimate knowledge of business software programs, and take pride in their work.
• Communications and correspondence with our customers and vendors.
• Social media content creation and organization.
• Maintaining website accuracy of our products and inventory.
• Database maintenance and creating spreadsheet reports.
• Accounting including invoicing, tracking expenses and budgeting.
• Processing web orders and packaging goods for shipment.
• Receive shipments of goods and adding into inventory.