We are always striving to improve the services and products we can offer our valued customers and clients.
We are a small company operating on a national and frequently a global scale; in order to compete with larger companies we need the help of individuals that thrive on varied tasks, who are team oriented and possess exceptional organizational skills.
If you feel we are describing you, are passionate about cycling, have an enthusiasm for bicycle manufacturing from bespoke craftsmanship to modern production methods, then we would be happy to review your C.V. and begin a conversation.
We also have many specific short term projects and have the need for interns to assist in accomplishing those goals.
Select job title to see job description.
The primary role of this job is to support the senior staff to ensure smooth daily operations and production. This position includes working with several departments including paint, fabrication and shipping. Candidates must be a good listener, able to take direction, detail oriented, with a sense of urgency and take pride in their work.
• Substrate preparation of products for paint.
• Preparing metal parts for welding, including removing burrs, dirt and oils.
• Packaging products for shipping.
• Receive shipments and keep accurate inventory.
• Facility maintenance, upkeep and housekeeping throughout shop.
Our goal is customer satisfaction through surpassing expectations. Therefore, candidates need to be personable, have excellent communication skills, possess good organizational skills, be very detail oriented with a resolve for accuracy, an intimate knowledge of business software programs, and take pride in their work.
• Communications and correspondence with our customers and vendors.
• Social media content creation and organization.
• Maintaining website accuracy of our products and inventory.
• Database maintenance and creating spreadsheet reports.
• Accounting including invoicing, tracking expenses and budgeting.
• Processing web orders and packaging goods for shipment.
• Receive shipments of goods and adding into inventory.
We utilize our CNC mill as much as possible to produce high quality frame building components along with tooling and fixtures for our production machines. Applicant must have knowledge of CNC control operation as well as setting up jobs on the machine.
• 3D modeling in SolidWorks or Fusion 360.
• Manual machining of parts as needed.
• Running jobs on HAAS CNC mill.
• Writing and editing NC code.
• Generating quotations for potential projects.
We are searching for additional frame fabricators to help increase productivity in the fabrication department and improve work flow. Candidates must be very detail oriented with a resolve for accuracy, have a sense of urgency and take pride in their work. Manual machining, brazing or welding experience is preferred.
• Inspection of tube sets.
• Cut, miter, de-burr and de-grease tubes.
• Load prepped tubing into welding jig.
• Set up and braze various fittings and bosses on frames and forks.
• Final frame or fork inspection, machining and reaming.
• Shop organization and process documentation.